OTR Mobile Free TV & Movies
For your convience OTR Mobile would like to offer a guide for replacing terrarium tv.
On 09/10/2018 Terrarium TV shut down. Terrarium TV has been one of the strongest free apps for the past 2 years to even rival Kodi’s open source media player. The replacement app you can download in the guide below has everything Terrarium offered plus more. If you want to read more on TeaTV visit their site https://teatv.net/.
In this guide we will cover downloading and installing TeaTV to your Amazon FireStick. This guide is for the firestick but the app will work on any android device.
Download and install TeaTV to your android phone just click this link.teatvdownload
- Install Apps2Fire from the google play store or click this link APPS2FIREAPK
- Power on your Stick and navigate your way to Settings > Device. Set the options for ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources to ON.
- Press the Back button on your remote and select Device > About > Network. You’ll see the IP Address of your Fire Stick listed in the right hand column. Make a note of this for later.
- Now open the Apps2Fire app on your phone then go to the Setup tab and enter the IP address you noted from your Fire Stick, then tap Save. The app will now connect to the Stick
- Swipe across to Local Apps. What you’ll see here is a list of all the apps installed on your phone. You can now scroll down to TeaTV
- Tap on TeaTV from the Local Apps list, then select Install. The app will begin uploading wirelessly. Keep your phone awake until it’s done.
- Once the app has finished installing it will now show up as one of your apps in the installed applications and your ready to enjoy free tv and movies again
Any questions connect with us on livechat.